Eating ice cream on a hot day is a staple in the summer months. Whether it’s a classic flavor like vanilla or a concoction of flavors and textures, these are some of our favorites.
Regular Ice Cream:
- Tillamook Rocky Road– it’s a classic!
- Baskin Robbins’s Jamoca® Almond Fudge– How can you go wrong with ice cream, almonds, coffee, and chocolate? You can’t!
- Ben & Jerry’s Peanut Butter Half Baked– With chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough and fudge brownie you’re sure to be up for hours!
- Haagen-Dazs Spirits Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee– Non-Dairy frozen treat guaranteed to make any day better!
- Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Non-Dairy option for a great rich chocolate ice cream with chunks of brownies.
- Ben & Jerry’s Non- Dairy Caramel Almond Brittle– Vegan-friendly ice cream with crunchy almond pieces, almond brittle, and sweet caramel swirls.
On the Lighter Side:
- Alden’s Organic Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich– Cute mini square packed with flavor and just the right size to satisfy your taste buds.
- Skinny Cow Cinnamontastic Snickerdoodle– Really, I love anything cinnamon, but this is tasty as well!
- Outshine Simply Yogurt Bars Peach– Light, sweet treat with a classic summer flavor of peach.